How do we handle your data?
- When registering in the Carna Life service, please enter your email address. It is necessary to set up an account.
- Carna Life uses the information collected for the following general purposes: providing products and services, invoicing, identification and verification, service improvement, contact and research.
- As part of the process of Carna Life service, the user must also provide a password to his account. This data are used solely for the purpose of delivering the service and are removed immediately upon completion of the order.
At registration you provide personal information that we collect and use.
No Internet transmission method or electronic data storage method is 100% safe. Therefore, while we strive to use industry-wide data protection methods, we can not guarantee full security. If you have questions about the security of our website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of confidential information
- MedApp S.A. may use external service providers to provide certain services to the user and make their personal information available to them. We will oblige any company that we may share your personal data to protect this data in a manner that complies with our policies and limits our use of personal data for the purpose of providing services to Carna Life.
- MedApp S.A. may disclose personal information in special circumstances, such as the need to comply with court orders that required it from us, or in the event that your conduct violates the Terms of Service.
- We do not sell or otherwise transfer personal information to other companies for the purpose of selling their products or services.
Under certain circumstances, we may disclose your personal information, eg in the case of a court order.
Storing customer data
Carna Life has its own database and all rights to the Carna Life application do not claim any rights to your data. You retain all right to your data.
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time, so please visit it often. If we make significant changes to this Policy, we will inform users here or by posting on our homepage so that users will know what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we can disclose it.